Saturday, September 30, 2006
Louis Saha Speaks
Louis Saha who will face Newcastle tomorrow believes he's nearing his best form for Manchester United.

The French Star Said: "I believe I am showing people the real Louis Saha now. "I am playing with consistency, confidence and without injury - and that is showing in my goals.

"I always felt I could go on a run like this if I could just get over my injury problems."If I stay fit, I will continue to score - I'm convinced of that - and help United win things."

Saha notched 53 goals in 117 league games for Fulham before Alex Ferguson signed him in 2004.

But it was only in the second half of last season that Saha started to shine, scoring 14 times in his final 16 games.

It was enough to convince Fergie he could dump Ruud van Nistelrooy and rely on Saha.

But Saha said: "I do not see myself as another Ruud."He was a great player for us and got a lot of goals. I'm a different person and a different player but one thing I aim to do is score a lot.

"I believe I am now more composed in front of goal than I used to be and that has helped things to go my way."

There are two big reasons why the France star believes the goals and chances will keep flowing. He said: "When you are playing alongside Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo you are always going to get chances.

"You know something is going to happen because those two can do magic things."There have been signs this season that Ferguson's blend of youth and experience is coming together.

Saha said: "We are getting stronger all the time. There are players with a great hunger to succeed and we are developing and improving. "It is a new team and I am glad to be part of it."
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Nuruddeen710 at 11:24 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: