Thursday, September 21, 2006
Cristiano Ronaldo did think about leaving United
Cristiano Ronaldo admits he's thingking about quitting Manchester United over the summer. He said: "It is true that, before returning to Manchester, I said in an interview that anything could happen. But this was a club that gave me a lot of support, and where I have won a lot of things, and the situation needed to be analysed calmly.

"I took the decision to stay very calmly, and I really think that it was the best decision.

"I am at Manchester and I feel very good. This is one of the biggest clubs in the world. My ambition was always to play for a big club; and here I am. I have been here since I was 18 years old. I have felt, and I still feel, very happy about that. "I hope that things will continue to carry one in the same way for me, or even better. There's one thing I'm sure of: Manchester is the ideal club for me.

"I hope to have a good season. Whether I will be here for another two, three, five, ten years, or until the end of my career, I don't know.

"What I want to do is leave my mark on Manchester, leave my mark on the club as the first Portuguese who played there, to leave the door open for others, my colleagues, to go there to play one day."

Tags: | |
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Nuruddeen710 at 8:32 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

MAN uTd is always the best!