Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Rooney: I haven't been good enough
Wayne Rooney admits his last two displays have not been good enough - but still reckons Manchester United can win the Premiership this season.

After serving a three-match domestic ban and missing all three England games so far this season, it was little surprise that Rooney should be off the pace in last week's Champions League win over Celtic.

Much better was expected against Arsenal at the weekend but, again, the 20-year-old struggled to make an impact. However, he now accepts his recent displays have been below-par.

"I am disappointed with my own form in the last two games," he told MUTV. "It has not been up to the standard I normally play. I am disappointed with that but I will keep working hard and hopefully my game will come back again."
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Nuruddeen710 at 12:28 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: