Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Makoun flattered by Man Utd link
Lille midfielder Jean Makoun admits he's flattered by reports linking him with Manchester United.

The Cameroon star was a reported target for both Manchester United and Lyon over the summer, but a move failed to materialise to either.

"I am proud of those contacts," said Makoun. "I thought a lot about it, I won't hide it, it was difficult to refuse.

"Logically, you can't reject such clubs. But I refused to enter the system of putting pressure on my officials.

"I try to respect people to get what I deserve. Around me I have thoughtful people who know what a career is made of.

"To shout my head off is not my style, I have a trusting relationship with Lille."
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Nuruddeen710 at 2:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: