Sunday, August 06, 2006
Rooney: I'm forever United
England wonder kid Wayne Rooney has declared that he want to stay at United for the rest of his career.

People say I could now have my pick of clubs but this is where I want to be," Rooney told the Sunday Mirror. "I want to extend my contract. I don't want to go anywhere else.

"I look at people like Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs and I want to be here as long as they have. This is a big club and no-one I know ever wants to leave."

"I want to win everything - the Premiership, the Champions League and, yes also, the World Cup," he added. "It might not happen, but that's what my aim is. That's the reason I'm in football."

"I don't have any regrets whatsoever about joining United," he said.

"I came here because when I was growing up they were the team that won everything and I believe I can achieve what I want to achieve here.

"There is something that is very special about the club and I want to be part of that for as long as I can."

Thanks Roon!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Nuruddeen710 at 10:12 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: