Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Owen Hargreaves ready for premiership
Manchester United target, Owen Hargreaves says that he is ready and willing to play in the premiership before the transfer window closes

Owen Hargreaves, 25, said: "I said in the past it would be a great opportunity to play here but so far it hasn't worked out. "There's not much more to say on the topic except I would love to receive the opportunity.

"I'm 25 and I have a contract at Bayern for the next four years but anything's possible. We've seen that in the past. "The deadline is not until the 31st of August.

"I can't say what will happen between now and then but with the way the World Cup went for me, more English teams have seen what I can offer. "Before I don't think teams had really seen me play on a regular basis.

"I'm at a fantastic club in Bayern Munich. They've won many things in the past. "I have already played 40 games in the Champions League and that's something not every club in England can offer."

Manchester United have been linked with Hargreaves for the past few weeks and many rumours are circulating on the net that Hargreaves is the summer transfer target for Sir Alex Ferguson.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Nuruddeen710 at 5:43 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: